Kansas City Automotive Museum's
The parties to this contract are Kansas City Automotive Museum- KCAM (hereafter “Host”) and YOU (hereafter “Vendor”).
Whereas, Host is hosting an Event known as 2nd Annual Ladies Day at the Museum to occur at 11:00am to 4:00pm on 12/10/15, beginning after 11:00 am, and has the right to vend at and during the Event, and
Whereas, Vendor has paid Host the sum of $25 to vend at and during said Event,
Now, therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than 1 hour before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor’s vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vending at the location.
2. Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
Things to be sold:
3. Vendor’s vending station shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location.
5. Vendor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
6. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
7. Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 1 hour after the Event’s conclusion at 5:00pm to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it.
8. Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at the Event and Vendor’s activities of any kind.